Oil Changes Packages
Using the correct viscosity oil is very important because higher viscosity oils have greater resistance to the moving parts or the engine, and therefore decreasing fuel economy. Clean oil is a significant contributor to improve gas mileage. It is recommended that the engine oil should be changed every 5000 to 10,000 km.
The least expensive of oils, conventional oil is made from crude oil processed in a refinery to create a base oil. Additives mixed in changes its viscosity, protection properties and even its heat breakdown levels. It is recommended that you change your oil every 5,000 km if using a conventional oil.
Synthetic oil’s more stable and consistently-shaped and sized molecules allow it to withstand temperatures of over 400 degrees F. Thanks to the chemical production of this oil, there are no contaminants. Now available at viscosity ratings as low as 0w16, these synthetic oils flow up to seven times faster than the conventional oils of the same rating at start up. It is recommended that you change your oil every 8000 to 10,000 km.
With every oil change:
1. Drain your oil engine oil
2. Re-install and torque the pan bolt
3. Replace the oil filter with a new warranty-approved oil filter. Our brand is the quality Baldwin filters.
4. Grease your chassis (as required)
5. Ask if you would like your washer fluid topped up.
6. Ask how your wiper blades are
7. Check fluid levels: brake fluid, radiator coolant, power steering
8. Air filter check: replace with quality Baldwin filter
9. Cabin Air Filter (if equipped)
10. PCV Filter
11. Transmission Fluid, Transfer Case, Front Differential, Rear Differential fluid levels & quality checked
12. Diesel Fuel Filters replaced when required
If you need an oil change, drop in today. No appointments required. All in about 10 minutes.
We proudly offer Mobil 1 as our house brand conventional & synthetic. Mobil 1 is chosen by many manufacturers as factory fill used by many leading automotive manufactures. We also carry a full line of synthetic & gear oils.